Hello!
Welcome to my paradox, I`m Jessi a.ka. AJ..excuse me while I express my thoughts in writing...


Tagboard!


My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Jessi
Help: ? ? ?
MFR Group Meet Up at The Fort
Saturday, August 10, 2013 | 11:23 PM | 0 comments

Even though my movie date with Kumareng CJ didn't push through I enjoyed meeting new people earlier this afternoon. Yes, the introvert side of myself has the courage to do group meet ups with strangers from a K-pop forum I'm part of. It's not like it's the first one I've been to. In college it was crazier because I'd meet up with strangers from the Bamboo (the Band) Yahoogroups forum whenever there were gigs nearby or far. LOL. Those were the days...

Anyhoo.. One of my favorite fanfiction writers had several copies of her Mobster for Rent (MFR) fanfic published for those who wanted a copy. Of course the names were changed because you can't really publish a book and use the names of those in your fanfic. That stays online. You're probably thinking what kind of people I met with. Well....they're....normal, average people. K-pop fans like me. (^__^) Fans who are studying or working. Fans who like to spaz with fellow fans like me. Fans who love to discuss all the raves in K-pop music.Fans who aren't able to talk K-pop with colleagues from school or work. In layman terms, it's like going gaga over your crush who just passed by with your girlfriends. I'd say the same thing about guys but they don't go gaga over their crushes (let's not go there...hehe)

Because I'm not very good with memorizing names I'm hoping to get to know them more this time, now that I've met some of them in person.





I'll update with a proof shot of my books later...

===============

*proof shot*








Older Post | Newer Post