Hello!
Welcome to my paradox, I`m Jessi a.ka. AJ..excuse me while I express my thoughts in writing...


Tagboard!


My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Jessi
Help: ? ? ?
My thoughts made poetry...
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 | 11:41 AM | 0 comments

See this is what happens when I start to think too much and can't seem to express it in a journal-like way of writing. Instead I express it in poetry, although it doesn't always convey what I'm feeling or thinking. I use poetry as a why to filter some of the stressful thoughts. Thoughts that have been stuck in the darkest corners of my mind. Thoughts I've set aside for later use. Thoughts I've hidden in a shell. It sure has been a long while since I've written poems. Which explains why they're a bit shorter than my usual stuff.You might think my writing to be childish because I make it a point to have each end of the line rhyme. But that's just how I like it. Besides it's not really that easy to rhyme something and still keep the thought of the poem going. It won't make sense to you unless you open your mind.While most famous poets back then or currently like to use old words or deep words, I prefer to keep it simple. I don't know why I'm even explaining myself about this...LOL


Guilt
Guilty I feel,
Something hard to peel.
Cautious steps to avoid eggshells,
It would be like ringing the bells.
An apology is not enough,
Makes it even harder when you think about this stuff.

Words...
Lovely are the feelings words can conjure, 
Wandering through like a herd does on a pasture. 
Bringing about wondrous thoughts,
Leading you to connect random dots.
Amazing, what you can do with words, 
Something you can’t compare with talking birds. 
Literary preaching that knows no bounds,
Touching hearts and minds as it goes around.




Older Post | Newer Post