Hello!
Welcome to my paradox, I`m Jessi a.ka. AJ..excuse me while I express my thoughts in writing...


Tagboard!


My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Jessi
Help: ? ? ?
My Writing Resurrection
Monday, February 4, 2013 | 10:00 AM | 0 comments

It's been a long time since I wrote in an online blog. The last time was in college. My LJ is still live but I don't update it anymore. Mostly because I think that blog was for a time in my life where I was so active in trying to do my best at achieving my dream to be a writer. Now though...it seems I lost that passion and drive to be who I wanted to be when I was in grade school. I guess I was hit by my insecurities and lost the passion for writing, not that I'm any good at it though.(see what I mean?) I let it get the best of me.  I still feel that way, but now I'm going to try and pick myself up from all the mess. One by one I'm going to try and pick up the pieces of me that dreamed to make something of myself.


So....here I am blogging online again. I actually deleted everything that used to be here and kept a written journal/diary where I write the more personal stuff. Stuff I'm sure people here don't need to bother themselves with...he he he...



I  spent half the day picking out a cute template for my blog and found one that I really like through the site blogskins.com courtesy of  ATINTORY. I had fun editing the css template provided, something I missed a lot since Friendster...kekeke.. What do you think is it cute?  (^_^) I don't usually use this kind of templates but it really suits my mood so I went with it. It just makes me smile....widely. kekeke. (^_______^) RILAKKUMAAAAA!!!! kekeke...hontoni kawaii!


| Newer Post