Hello!
Welcome to my paradox, I`m Jessi a.ka. AJ..excuse me while I express my thoughts in writing...


Tagboard!


My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Jessi
Help: ? ? ?
Buns and Passion
Wednesday, February 6, 2013 | 11:25 PM | 0 comments


My hair has officially become long enough to tie into a bun. A small bun but a bun nonetheless. I'm really anxious because by Monday next week I start a new chapter for the new job I got. Well I'm not working just yet. They say it's going to be training for a month soooo....yeah.  I'm still deciding what to do with my hair so for now I'm letting it grow unless I have it cut short again....kekeke

Eight months, I endured from my previous employment; not that it was difficult or anything. It was pretty lax and a totally different work description from what I started from 6 years ago. But what bothered me was how inconsistent the management was and sort of misleading. I accepted the fact that they provided a low salary, which was literally half of what I used to earn. My co-workers were fine to work with. But still for a graveyard shift and an outsourcing "expanding" small company you still tend to expect growth. I understand that they're a small company but even small companies have growth within the company...innovation. I got pretty confused since I would get the impression that they don't have the budget, but then they actually do since they just imposed an incentive system last December 2012 that is supposed to motivate the employees to perform even better and come to work on time everyday. Plus points for the company because it did motivate them somehow. But then by January results show that only a few people got the incentive since the schedule adherence didn't meet the requirements to qualify for an incentive.When I say few I think it was just 3 people and accounting is still holding the money because of technicalities. So minus points for the company. 

As much as I wanted to start fresh and new at this company, financial responsibilities made its calling and I decided to look for something better and stable. I'm 27 and don't have the luxury of time to wait for this company to come to its senses and decide to "grow." No offense to them...ahehe 

So now here I am a week after my effective date of resignation; getting my requirements in order and catching up on my reading. Of course there's also the occasional watching of several TV series and movies I wasn't able to see. 

This moment makes me remember my former professor's Facebook status about finding your passion. Something that seems to have gotten lost along the way...hopefully I find it again...I'm just glad that the bulk of my stress has ended now...I just need to worry about what's to come and think positive...

  


Older Post | Newer Post