Hello!
Welcome to my paradox, I`m Jessi a.ka. AJ..excuse me while I express my thoughts in writing...


Tagboard!


My Post

Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:Jessi
Help: ? ? ?
Pasta, Chinese Zodiac and a Dog bite
Tuesday, February 5, 2013 | 9:42 AM | 0 comments


Last Sunday, my lil' bro Raymond cooked pasta like we were going to have guests even though we weren't. LoL. So we still have pasta until today.   Pasta, pasta, pasta....oh my...good thing there's tea here to help with digestion. Three days of pasta can be too much for anyone except kids.


If you look at the bright side though, that's 3 days of no cooking and 3 days of less eating, especially since pasta's really heavy on the stomach. After this I'm sure I won't be craving for noodles or pasta in the next few weeks. And because I've started brisk walking in the mornings that's an extra hour for the calorie intake. ahehe. 




 After all the pasta cooking, the family went to watch the Chinese Zodiac a.k.a. CZ12 at Southmall. It's Jackie Chan's last movie before his retirement. Kwon Sang-woo, was also in the film, you probably know him as the leading man in Stairway to Heaven. I only knew of the movie from my lil bro and didn't really look up the cast, so I was a surprised to see him there. As usual he looked the same...hot and cute...kekeke..come on it's KWON SANG-WOO !!!    Anyhoo.....the movie was really funny and cool; just as you would expect from a Jackie Chan movie. Although some of you may think it not as great as his past movies but you should admit that it was still good. You can't really expect sooo much. I mean the guy is getting old (safety first) and I think this movie was meaningful to him because he did all the stunts himself like old times and got injured himself in the process like old times. ahehe...Hats off to Jackie Chan for a movie well done. I'll miss his movies, only Jackie Chan could do that kind of humor and action on and off cam. It's still kinda sad since there's no one else like him in the generation of actors today, which I have to say is epic. These days it's about good-looking guys with big guns who can pound you to the ground...tsk where's the fun in that?   I'm so going to buy the DVD of this film when it comes out 

-------------

Note to self: Never go near touch your dog smelling of allergy ointment or else you get bitten. 


Yup, for the Nth time my dog, Gizmo, bit me. No correction, he chomped on my hand for a good 1 minute. He was soo irritated after I patted him (note he was the one that came to me for a petting) that he literally chomped on my right hand; leaving it bruised and a piece of skin nicked off.  The wound is a bit deep I could literally see inside, making me nauseous afterwards. I had to lay down after disinfecting it because I really felt like throwing up. So here I am on my second day putting an ice pack on my swollen hand. 


As punishment my lil bro locked him in his dog house, when we usually let him out in the day so he can stretch his limbs. Tsk...my dog is so sensitive to smell that even wearing cologne or perfume gets him riled up.







Older Post | Newer Post